Founded in 1995 to produce slab-stock foam, today Fompak is a specialized manufacturer of foam and interior trim components for the automotive industry. With 800 employees, the company operates from four locations, two factories in Bursa Industrial Zone, and its new, modern production facilities in Kütahya Industrial Zone.
The company designs and manufactures passenger car and light commercial vehicle trim components for leading domestic and international OEMs.
- 1995Slab-stock foam production begins
- 1996Molded foam production begins
- 2001Plastic injection unit is established
- 2005Plastic injection unit is modernized
- 2007Trim component production begins
- 2008Slab-stock foam production is moved to a new plant in Kütahya
- 2009Dashboard production begins
- 2010Sun Visor unit is established. Located on a 2,500 square meter area, the new unit employs 100 and has an annual production capacity of 6,000,000 parts.
- 2011Trim component production is moved to a new plant in Kütahya, which is located on a 7,000 square meter area and employs 130. Molded foam production is moved to a new plant in Bursa.
- 2012Sun Visor unit is expanded; Headliner unit is expanded with the addition of a fourth production line.