Martur Sünger ve Koltuk Tesisleri Ticaret ve Sanayi Anonim Şirketi and its subsidiaries and affiliated companies (“Martur” or “We” or “Company”) as controller of Personal Data is responsible for processing personal that relate to you under applicable data protection laws and regulations.
How and What Personal Data we are processing
We collect Personal Data in a variety of ways through our normal business activities, in both online and offline contexts.
Martur will process following Personal Data:
- your IP address and the name of your internet service provider in order to prevent and detect attacks on the website or attempts at other criminal offenses (e.g.: fraud);
- the browser and operating system;
- the date and time of your visit;
- the access status (e.g. whether you were able to access the website or received an error message);
- the use of website functions;
- the search terms you may have entered;
- the frequency with which you access individual websites;
- the designation of files accessed;
- the amount of data transferred;
- the website from which you accessed this website; and
- other websites which you visit from this website, either by clicking on links on this website or by entering a domain directly in the input field of the same tab (or window) of your browser.
If you liaise with Martur through the offered contact options on the website or other communication channels (e.g.: e-mail, mail, phone call or fax message), your data will be stored to process and answer your request based on your consent, unless applicable law provides another legal basis (e.g.: fulfilment of (pre-)contractual obligations or legitimate interest).
In addition, Martur collects, stores and processes Personal Data if you provide your data, for example as part of a registration, contact form or survey. If you provide your contact data to Martur (for example, your business card), your data may be stored in a contact database/list. In such a case, your data will be processed pursuant to your consent, unless applicable law provides another legal basis (e.g.: fulfilment of (pre-)contractual obligations or legitimate interest).
Purposes for which we use Personal Data
The Personal Data collected may be processed for the following purposes:
- giving execution to a specific user request or provide the requested service
- improving the user experience on the Company websites.
The Personal Data may be processed in hardcopy, by automated or electronic means.
Providing us with Personal Data about others
Transferring Personal data to Third Parties
Your Personal Data may be transferred to and/or accessible globally within Martur in countries where we operate, including countries outside of the European Union/European Economic Area in which the level of data protection may not be as high as within the EU/EEA. In all cases, Martur complies with applicable legal requirements providing an adequate level of data protection regardless of where the data are transferred to or accessed. Martur also ensures that the processing is in accordance with applicable data protection laws. With respect to transfer from jurisdictions, that provide no adequate level of data protection, Martur implements standard contractual clauses to ensure an adequate level of data protection.
Your rights according to Data Protection Regulations
You have the right to obtain information, correction, deletion or restriction of the processing of your stored data at any time. You also have the right to object to the processing and a right to data portability in accordance with the requirements of applicable data privacy laws, which you can address to the email address provided below. Furthermore, you have the right to withdraw any consent you may have provided. If you believe that the processing of your Personal Data violates legal requirements, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, if available.
Link to Third Party Websites
Third party websites accessible from this website are under the third party responsibility. The Company declines all responsibility concerning requests and/or provision of Personal Data to third party websites.
How to Contact us
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
|Click to download pdf|